I am passionate about emotional, psychological and spiritual well being. I know from personal experience the pain of feeling lost, unlovable and “not good enough”. I believe we are wired for connection and relationship with God and others. Also, I believe in treating the whole person (mind, body and spirit) who is connected to bigger systems of family, friends, community and society.
What you can expect …
- A highly trained and skilled psychotherapist
- High standard of confidentiality and safety
- Ethical & client-centered care
- An integrative and collaborative approach tailored to my client’s needs and goals.
- I work from an attachment-based focus, and a trauma informed lens to bring insight into how significant life events shape our lives.
I am a Registered Psychotherapist with the College of Registered Psychotherapist of Ontario (CRPO). I have a Masters degree in Couple & Family Therapy and I am a pre-clinical fellow with the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT).
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario – RP #006455
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy – Pre-Clinical Fellow #163070
- Canadian Association for Marriage and Family Therapy – Associate Member #2017285
- Ontario Association for Marriage and Family Therapy – Associate Member #163070